On this page you will find all legal conditions that apply to doing business with us. Above all, your trust and satisfaction is important to us.
In the following we provide you with our imprint, our general terms and conditions and our data protection information.
Terms of Service
Managing Director: Wahidullah Amiri
Company: PH Vertriebs GmbH
Brand: PH Frankfurt (PH GmbH)
Function: import - export retail & wholesale
HRB: District Court Frankfurt am Main HRB 107660
VAT Inr .: DE310687693
Tax number: 4724075387
Phone: 069 9738340
Fax: +49 (0) 69 973834-20
65933 Frankfurt am main
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
1. Conclusion of the contract: The presentation of the products on www. phfrankfurt.de does not represent a legally binding offer. It is a non-binding online catalog. By clicking the "Buy now" button, you are placing a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not yet constitute an acceptance of the contract. The purchase contract is only concluded through an express declaration or the dispatch of the goods. The purchase contract (s) is / are concluded between you and the seller (PH Vertriebs GmbH) of the items you have ordered. We handle the order and cancellation process.
2. Right of withdrawal - right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract with us or another seller on phfrankfurt.de within fourteen days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you can - regardless of whether you have a contract with us or another seller on phfrankfurt.de - us (PH Vertriebs GmbH, Lärchenstrasse 99, 65933 Frankfurt am Main, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone : 069 973834, Fax: +49 (0) 69 973834-20,) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, all payments received, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered), will be canceled immediately and at the latest within fourteen days repaid the day on which the notification of your cancellation of the contract was received. The same means of payment will be used for this repayment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. Repayment can be refused until the goods have been received back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You have to send the goods back to the respective seller immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed about the cancellation of the contract. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
3. Exclusion / expiry of the right of withdrawal: According to Section 312g (2) BGB, a right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which is clearly based on personal needs of the consumer are tailored and it expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
4. Delivery: Deliveries are only possible within Germany. Items sold by us are generally delivered by DHL. Our partners may use other transport companies
5. Article faults: If the delivered articles have obvious material or manufacturing faults, including transport damage, please report such faults immediately to us or to the employee of the shipping company who delivers the article. Failure to make this complaint does not, however, affect your legal claims. For all defects in the purchased item that occur during the statutory warranty period, the statutory claims for subsequent performance, for the removal of defects / new delivery as well as - if the legal requirements are met - the further claims for reduction in price or withdrawal as well as for damages, including compensation for the damage, apply the fulfillment and reimbursement of your wasted expenses. If you have been granted a seller guarantee, the details result from the guarantee conditions, which are attached to every purchase confirmation via email. Guarantee claims exist without prejudice to the legal claims / rights.
6. Contact person: If you have any questions or problems in connection with a delivery or an item purchased, you can contact us.
7. Validity of prices: The prices stated on www.phfrankfurt.de are euro prices (including statutory VAT).
8. Delivery and shipping costs: Deliveries are only possible within Germany. The shipping method (package or forwarding agency) and the delivery conditions (for forwarding shipments) are part of the item information on the item detail page. The respective shipping costs for your order are itemized in the shopping cart and in the overview before clicking the "Buy now" button.
9. Payment: For purchases for which we (PH Vertriebs GmbH) are the only sellers, you can also pay via PayPal and paydirekt. There is no option to deduct a discount.
10. Retention of title: The goods remain the property of PH Vertriebs GmbH until they have been paid for in full.
11. Electronic communication: You agree that the contract-related communication can take place in electronic form.
12. Alternative dispute resolution: The EU Commission offers the possibility of online dispute resolution on an online platform operated by it. This platform can be reached via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not obliged and unwilling to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board. The same also applies to our partners, unless something different arises from the imprint on the seller details page of the respective partner.
13. Contract language / storage of the order text: The contract is concluded in German. The order text is not saved by us and can no longer be called up after the order process has been completed. However, you can print out your order data immediately after submitting the order.
14. Applicable law: The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law. If you are a consumer resident in the European Union, the law of the country in which you are resident may also apply if there are mandatory provisions.
Responsible for the content
PH Vertriebs GmbH
Managing Director Wahidullah Amiri
Phone: 069 9738340
Sales tax identification number: DE310687693
© 2005 to 2020 PH Vertriebs GmbH
Data protection information
Data protection information from PH Vertriebs GmbH, 65933 Frankfurt am Main, Lärchenstrasse 99
Since May 25, 2018, the uniform requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) have applied across Europe in the area of data protection. In the following data protection information, we will inform you about the processing of personal data carried out by PH Vertriebs GmbH in accordance with the GDPR and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG 2018).
Please read our data protection information carefully.
You can request information (Art 15 GDPR, Section 34 BDSG 2018) about your personal information stored by us at email@example.com. You can assert the right to data portability in your respective customer account.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by the
PH Vertriebs GmbH
65933 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: 069 973834
Wahidullah Amiri (CEO)
for the following websites: www.phfrankfurt.de
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
You can contact the data protection officer (s) of the person responsible under
PH Vertriebs GmbH
65933 Frankfurt am Main
3. Purposes of data processing, legal bases and legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible or a third party and categories of recipients
3.1. Calling up our websites / applications
3.1.1. Log files
Each time a website / application is accessed, information is sent to the server of our website / application by the respective internet browser of your respective end device and temporarily stored in log files. The data records saved in this process contain the following data, which are saved until they are automatically deleted: date and time of the call, name of the page called up, IP address of the requesting device, referrer URL (URL of origin from which you accessed our website came), the amount of data transferred, loading time, as well as product and version information of the browser used and the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from
• Ensuring a smooth connection establishment,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website / application,
• Evaluation of system security and stability.
A direct conclusion about your identity is not possible based on the information and we will not draw it either.
The data is saved and automatically deleted after the aforementioned purposes have been achieved. The standard deadlines for deletion are based on the criterion of necessity.
3.1.2. Cookies, tracking, social media plugins
We use so-called cookies, tracking tools, targeting procedures and social media plug-ins for our website / application. The exact procedures involved and how your data is used for this are explained in detail below.
3.2. Establishment, implementation and / or termination of a contract
3.2.1. Data processing when concluding a contract
If you register on one of our websites / applications and / or conclude another contract with us, we will process the data required for the conclusion, implementation or termination of the contract with you.
• First name Last Name
• Billing and delivery address
• E-mail address
• Billing and payment data
• Date of birth
• Telephone number
The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letters a) and b) GDPR, i.e. you provide us with the data on the basis of the respective contractual relationship (e.g. keeping your customer / user account, processing a sales contract) between you and us. In order to process your e-mail address in the event of a purchase via our websites / applications, we are also obliged to send an electronic order confirmation due to legal requirements in the German Civil Code (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter c) GDPR).
If we do not use your data for advertising purposes (see 3.3 below), we will store the data collected for the execution of the contract for the duration of the contract and until the statutory or possible contractual warranty and guarantee rights have expired. After this period has expired, we keep the information of the contractual relationship required by commercial and tax law for the periods specified by law. For this period, the data will only be processed again in the event of a review by the tax authorities.
In order to process a purchase contract via our websites / applications, the following data processing is also required:
Your payment data will be passed on to payment service providers commissioned by us, who will process the payment (s). We pass on information about your delivery address to logistics companies and shipping partners commissioned by us. In order to ensure that the goods are delivered according to your wishes, we will transmit your email address and, if applicable, the telephone number to the logistics company and / or shipping partner commissioned by us, who will take over the delivery. If necessary, they will contact you in advance of delivery in order to coordinate delivery details with you. The respective data are transmitted solely for the respective purposes and are deleted again after delivery.
3.2.2. Use of data for fraud prevention purposes
The data you provide in the context of an order can be used to check whether an atypical order process has occurred (e.g. simultaneous ordering of a large number of goods to the same address using different customer accounts). In principle, we have a legitimate interest in carrying out such a check. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR.
3.2.3. Transmission of data to transport service providers
For the purpose of delivering ordered goods, we work together with logistics service providers / transport companies and / or shipping partners: The following data can be transmitted to them for the purpose of delivering the ordered goods or to announce them: first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address , Telephone number (e.g. for forwarding announcements). The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR.
3.2.4. Transmission of data on outstanding receivables to debt collection service providers
If you do not pay open invoices / installments despite repeated reminders, we can transfer the data required to carry out a collection to a collection service provider for the purpose of fiduciary collection. Alternatively, we can sell the outstanding receivables to a debt collection service provider. He then becomes the owner of the claim and asserts the claims in his own name.
3.3. Data processing for advertising purposes
3.3.1. Postal advertising
We basically have a legitimate interest in using your data for marketing purposes. We process the following data for our own marketing purposes as well as for third-party marketing purposes: first name, last name, postal address, year of birth. We are also entitled to store additional personal data collected about you in compliance with the legal requirements for our own marketing purposes as well as for third-party marketing purposes. The aim is to send you advertising that is solely oriented towards your actual or supposed needs and accordingly not to bother you with useless advertising.
The stored data will not be transmitted to third parties. In addition, PEP Vertriebs GmbH pseudonymizes / anonymizes personal data collected about you for the purpose of using the pseudonymized / anonymized data for its own marketing purposes as well as for third-party marketing purposes (advertisers).
The pseudonymised / anonymised data can also be used to advertise you individually online, whereby the advertising can be controlled by third-party service providers and / or agencies. The legal basis for the use of personal data for marketing purposes is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR.
Reference to the right of objection
You can object to the use of your personal data for the aforementioned marketing purposes at any time free of charge with effect for the future at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object, your data will be blocked for further advertising data processing. We would like to point out that in exceptional cases, advertising material may still be sent temporarily after receipt of your objection. This is technically due to the lead time required for the selection and does not mean that we have not implemented your objection.
3.4. Online presence and website optimization including consent
3.4.1. Cookies - general information
You can of course set up your browser so that it does not store our cookies on your device. The help function in the menu bar of most web browsers explains how you can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how you can have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how you can delete all cookies that have already been received and for can block all others. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
3.4.2. Consent for Google Adwords / Remarketing
Our website uses the Google Adwords service. Google AdWords is an online advertising program from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use the remarketing function within the Google AdWords service. With the remarketing function, we can present you with advertisements based on your interests on other websites within the Google advertising network. To do this, your surfing behavior on our website is analyzed, e.g. which offers you have viewed. This enables us to display so-called "Google ads" and individualized advertising on other websites even after you have visited our website. For this purpose, Google saves a cookie in your browser when you visit Google services or websites in the Google advertising network. Your visits are recorded via this cookie. The cookie is used to uniquely identify your web browser and not to identify you personally. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) GDPR (consent).
3.4.3. Consent for Facebook retargeting (website custom audience)
A pixel from Facebook Ireland Limited is integrated into this website (website custom audience pixel). This pixel collects information about the use of this website (e.g. information about articles viewed) by Facebook Ireland Limited. This information can be assigned to you personally with the help of further information that Facebook Ireland Limited has stored about you, e.g. due to your ownership of an account on the social network “Facebook”. Based on the information collected via the pixel, interest-related advertisements for our offers can be displayed in your Facebook account (retargeting). The information collected via the pixel can also be aggregated by Facebook Ireland Limited and the aggregated information can be used by Facebook Ireland Limited for its own advertising purposes as well as for third-party advertising purposes. For example, Facebook Ireland Limited can infer certain interests from your surfing behavior on this website and also use this information to advertise offers from third parties. Facebook Ireland Limited can also combine the information collected via the pixel with further information that Facebook Ireland Limited has collected about you via other websites and / or in connection with the use of the social network “Facebook”, so that Facebook Ireland Limited can store a profile about you. This profile can be used for advertising purposes. You can find more information on data protection at Facebook Ireland Limited here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) GDPR (consent).
3.4.4. Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• the operating system used,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• Time of the server request
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
3.4.5. Google Conversion Tracking
We also use what is known as conversion tracking when using the Google AdWords service. If you click on an advertisement placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your computer / device. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, contain no personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification. The information that is obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest).
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can deactivate interest-related ads on Google and interest-related Google ads on the web (within the Google display network) in your browser by activating or deactivating the "Off" button at http://www.google.de/settings/ads at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ . You can find more information about your setting options and data protection at Google at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/?fg=1
3.6. Customer account / user account
In order to provide you with the greatest possible comfort, we offer you the permanent storage of your personal data in a password-protected customer account / user account. The creation of the customer account is basically voluntary. If you create a customer account, your data collected here will be processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR. No further data entry is required after setting up a customer account. In addition, you can view and change the data stored about you in your customer account at any time. It is only necessary to open a customer account to process the contract if you want to place orders via our website / application.
In addition to the data requested when placing an order, you must enter a password of your choice to set up a customer account. This, together with your email address, is used to access your customer account. Please treat your personal access data confidentially and, in particular, do not make them accessible to unauthorized third parties. Please note that you will automatically remain logged in after leaving our website, unless you actively log out.
You have the option of deleting your customer account at any time. Please note, however, that the data that can be viewed in the customer account will not be deleted at the same time once you have ordered from us. Your data will be deleted automatically after the retention periods applicable to us under commercial and tax law have expired. The legal basis for this further data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter c) GDPR and Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR.
You have the option of contacting us in several ways. By e-mail, by phone, or by post. If you contact us, we will use the personal data that you voluntarily provide to us in this context for the sole purpose of being able to contact you and process your request. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a), Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b), Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter c) GDPR and Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR.
We process your payment information for the purpose of payment processing, e.g. if you purchase or use a product and / or service via pep-sale.de. Depending on the payment method, we will forward your payment information to third parties (e.g. to your credit card provider for credit card payments).
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a), Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b), GDPR and Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR.
When paying via PayPal, your payment data will be forwarded to PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information, including the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
5. Your rights
In addition to the right to revoke your consent given to us, you have the following further rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
• The right to information about your personal data stored by us (Art. 15 GDPR), in particular you can information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period to request the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you;
• the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data (Art. 16 GDPR),
• the right to delete your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR), provided that we do not have to comply with any statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights for further storage,
• the right to restrict the processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR) if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it; the person responsible no longer needs the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR,
• the right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, ie the right to receive selected data stored by us about you in a common, machine-readable format, or to request the transfer to another person responsible
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters. You can assert the aforementioned rights to which you are entitled vis-à-vis us at email@example.com. If you want to assert the aforementioned rights against our partners, simply contact the respective partner directly.
5.2. Right to object
Under the conditions of Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR, data processing can be objected to for reasons that arise from the particular situation of the person concerned. The above general right of objection applies to all processing purposes described in this data protection information that are based on Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR are processed. In contrast to the special right to object to data processing for advertising purposes, according to the GDPR we are only obliged to implement such a general objection if you give us reasons of overriding importance (e.g. a possible danger to life or health).
5.3. Right of withdrawal
If we process data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of the consent does not mean that the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point in time of the revocation becomes ineffective.
6. Data security
All data transmitted by you personally, including your payment details, are transmitted using the generally accepted and secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard. SSL is a secure and proven standard that is also used in online banking, for example. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the s attached to the http (i.e. https: // ...) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol in the lower area of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data stored by us against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.